A servo from Volz excels due to the simplicity of its design while simultaneously maximizing positioning force, reliability and durability. Moreover, a variety of electric interfaces makes it possible, for instance, to monitor the operating condition of the servos by reading out the current consumption, the internal temperature and humidity, etc.
Every actuator comprises a DC motor, a gear train and control electronics governed by microprocessors with integrated position feedback. These are electromechanical servo units that precisely position a radial output drive.
- The maximum travel in the standard configuration varies between 90° and 170°. Versions with larger travel of up to 330° or “Multiturn” versions (e.g., 3, 5 or 10 revolutions) can be provided on request
- In the standard configuration, the actuators turns a TTL-compatible pulse width modulation (PWM) signal into a position-based reference value
- Instead of the TTL-level, single ended PWM command interface, opto-coupled or RS-422-level PWM interfaces can be provided
- Alternatively serial command and communication interfaces based on the popular RS-485 standard can also be delivered for most of our high end actuators
- 6V, 12V or 24V variants of many types are available in a broad input range up to 30V
Standard or redundant actuators
Various voltage range versions
Various command interfaces
Here you can download datasheets of the standard versions of the servos. For special versions or customization please contact us.