VISIONAIRtronics offers a range of engineering services to extend your internal engineering capabilities or simply outsource task to us. Our highly skilled engineers have extensive experience in a variety of disciplines following many projects in different industries in the fields of defense and aerospace, thus saving you time and money for expensive employee trainings and speed up your development efforts. We use latest CAD software to produce industry standard deliverables. Many of the used components can be supplied by VISIONAIRtronics as a one-stop-shop for high-reliability components. Please also take a look at our supply chain page.
By combining the knowledge out of the different engineering disciplines, we support your effort to design a well thought out architecture of components and sub-components.
If you not already have it or would like to confirm your planned architecture, we start with requirements definition to define a robust set of system requirements through reviewing each components task and interaction with a view on the full lifecycle in the platform. The result builds a bridge between your departments and the foundation for a clear path forward in development.
Following the ever-growing complexity aboard platforms, we are flexible in applying various technologies to get the needed capability. Disciplines are
- Design of power and battery management systems
- PCB/PCBA design (external manufacturing by trusted aerospace suppliers)
- Firmware development for electronics
- GUI development for electronics HMI
- Wiring harness design and manufacturing
- Customization of existing systems
Mechanical and Thermal Engineering
Our expertise in developing sub-systems and complete propulsion systems for unmanned vehicles is our value to be named in this discipline.
- Propulsion system design and manufacturing
- Enclosure design for electronics
- Thermal engineering for optimal cooling
- Generative design
- 3D printing design
TESTING IS IN OUR DNA
We have extensive equipment to test propulsion systems, electronics and mechanics. Our very own designed test cell is used to extensively test propulsion systems by applying mechanical and electrical loads to simulate any possible state of a complete system and calibrate the sub-systems to interact in the most efficient way. With this approach we can run endurance, wear-and-tear, functionality and system limit tests of
- Engines (power, torque, multi-fuel)
- Cooler size definition (airspeed envelope simulation)
- Fuel Efficiency
- Electric power generation and distribution
- Electric efficiency
- Battery charging and management
- ECU (calibration, mapping, multi-fuel)
- Fuel systems
- Acoustic signature
- and many more