900W Power Distribution Unit
Cooperation possibilities for your support procurement efforts
The 900W Power Distribution Unit converts unregulated battery voltage down to a set of regulated outputs suitable for distribution within small to medium-sized UAVs. Three main outputs are provided, each of which may be user-configured for voltage. The avionics and servo power supplies are fully duplicated internally to maximise system reliability through redundancy.
- dual battery inputs with automatic lossless switchover
- An umbilical input to ensures that batteries are not depleted during pre-flight checks
- RS232 and CAN monitoring interfaces provide extensive reporting of voltages, currents and internal temperature
- Avionics, Servo and Payload outputs are user-configurable for voltage Avionics, Servo and low-power outputs have 100% redundancy (i.e. the outputs are the result of combining two identical and independent power supplies, each of which is capable of supplying 100% of rated load)
- Two battery inputs. Battery voltage may range from 24 to 55 VDC. Supported battery types include:
- LiPo: 10 – 12S
- LiS: 15 – 20S
- LiFe: 10 – 14S
User configurable voltage
Customized to your requirements
All configurations have the same technical features.
This version of the PDU is configured as a power source only and platform signals onboard are to be routed in a more complex wiring harness.
This version offers the user flexibility in terms of platform harnessing. The PDU not only acts as a power source but also as the nerve center of the platform. All signals are interfaced to the PDU and routed internally directly to the specified output connectors, enabling less complex wiring harnesses and separation into smaller harnesses to reduce maintenance and repair costs and offer flexibility in terms of interfacing new or different equipment into the system.
|Battery inputs||24 to 55 VDC|
|Umbilical input||28 to 60 VDC|
|Avionics output||12 to 28 VDC, 5 Amps continuous, 100 Watts max.|
|Servo output||6 to 28 VDC, 25 Amps continuous, 300 Watts max.|
|Payload output||12 to 28 VDC, 18 Amps continuous, 500 Watts max.|
|Environmental protection class||IP66|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +85°C|
|Cooling||Thermostatically controlled redundant fans|
|Enclosure||Lightweight custom-machined aluminium|
|Connectors||LEMO M-Series with ratchet coupling|
|Communications protocols||RS232 (57600 8N1), CAN (1Mb/S)|
Do you have questions?